A Couple Of Pretty Insects

OEH

Registered
Reaction score
IMG_9077b.jpg

Red admiral

IMG_9093.jpg

Not entirely sure what, but I liked it :b

:) What lovely pictures! :thumbsup: My garden is absolutely being stripped bare by snails!! :rant: there are hundreds of them!! I have a beautiful cordoline(?) by my front door - or I used to have.... there are about 20 snails on it at the moment :x ugh! At least your garden creatures are nice to look at! :cheers:

Tina

Everyone on here seems to be able to take such wonderful pictures they are just stunning. What sort of camera do you have?

littlenell said:
:) What lovely pictures! :thumbsup:   My garden is absolutely being stripped bare by snails!! :rant:   there are hundreds of them!! I have a beautiful cordoline(?) by my front door - or I used to have.... there are about 20 snails on it at the moment :x   ugh! At least your garden creatures are nice to look at! :cheers: Tina

Spray the leave's with a sulution of Fairy Liquid and water,about 1/4 Fairy,to 3/4 water.Leave for about 5 minute's then wash off.After,put some salt on top of the soil,or compost,and watch any newcomer's get zapped.

billyboy45 said:
littlenell said:
:) What lovely pictures! :thumbsup:   My garden is absolutely being stripped bare by snails!! :rant:   there are hundreds of them!! I have a beautiful cordoline(?) by my front door - or I used to have.... there are about 20 snails on it at the moment :x   ugh! At least your garden creatures are nice to look at! :cheers: Tina

Spray the leave's with a sulution of Fairy Liquid and water,about 1/4 Fairy,to 3/4 water.Leave for about 5 minute's then wash off.After,put some salt on top of the soil,or compost,and watch any newcomer's get zapped.

Thanks Billyboy :thumbsup: Ill try anything except for cooking em like my OH

suggested!! :rolleyes: (w00t)

Tina

Back