The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

6 Weeks

Ahhhh how cute are they :wub: :wub:

Like the fawn over the back :thumbsup:

They are gorgeus and so cute ! You must be so proud. :b

My favourite is the dark one on the left... but they're all lovely.

Last edited by a moderator:
They look gorgeous :wub: :thumbsup:

:wub: :wub: :wub: I like all of them(now there's a surprise) :wub: o:)

cracking looking pups, all beautiful but my fav is the one at the front. :wub:

:- " Riley, typical boy - always thinking of food or humping.......!

they are all looking gorgeous you must be very proud.

Aww they are coming on so nicely, they are all beautiful and a credit to you :thumbsup: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Julie

:wub: :wub: :wub:

They are utterly adorable. The little fawn with the white muzzle is so like Cashie when he was that age (if you discount the fact that he was twice the size of the rest of his litter!)

Must keep repeating... "I don't have room for two whippets." It's no use, I still want another! It can't be that much more work, can it? (famous last words).

Congratulations Violet and family

M-Cx

Mary-Caroline said:
:wub:   :wub:   :wub:
They are utterly adorable.  The little fawn with the white muzzle is so like Cashie when he was that age (if you discount the fact that he was twice the size of the rest of his litter!)

Must keep repeating... "I don't have room for two whippets."  It's no use, I still want another!  It can't be that much more work, can it?  (famous last words).

M-Cx

well if a vet nurse cant handle 2 whippets there`s no chance for the rest of us!!!!!!

shall I email you when tipsy has a litter ;) :- "

I'm in love with the puppy with the white face :wub:

Can we have another piccy of him pleeeeeease?

Mary-Caroline said:
:wub:   :wub:   :wub:
They are utterly adorable.  The little fawn with the white muzzle is so like Cashie when he was that age (if you discount the fact that he was twice the size of the rest of his litter!)

Must keep repeating... "I don't have room for two whippets."  It's no use, I still want another!  It can't be that much more work, can it?  (famous last words).

M-Cx

Two whippets only take up the same room as one when they are huddled together Mary- Caroline :huggles: :thumbsup: Go on you know you wanna :wub:

Back