Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

3 X Lurcher Pups Urgently Needing Homes

Status
Not open for further replies.

gina

Cesar Millan's next wife
Registered
Reaction score
I know of 3 x 15 wk old Lurcher pups very urgently needing homes, currently in the Shrewsbury area. 3/4 Greyhound 1/4 Bull 2 black, 1 red all males. Currently living in a kennel/barn arrangement.

Basically it is someone a customer of mine knows who looked after a guy's Lurchers but he could not pay the boarding fee so he gave her the pups to sell instead. She was selling them and as far as i know the bitches were sold to local gypsies :angry: , but she herself is being moved on from where she lives and has to get rid of the remaining boy pups as a matter of urgency and has mentioned they will be pts if she cannot find homes for them. She wants no money now for them just she wants rid :( (well actually not true my customer is paying the £50 she wants for all 3 to help save them but cannot foster the actual dogs)

I am debating whether to foster one myself, but certainly cannot keep them all. I am happy to travel this sunday to see them, take photos or even pick them up and take them to anyone who can help within a reasonable distance, or bring them back to mine just for that day (in Manchester).

Can anyone please help rehome or foster these pups? Am posting this on as many rescue places i can think of.

Sorted they have gone to RGT Shrops & Borders on sunday 8)

I know of 3 x 15 wk old Lurcher pups very urgently needing homes, currently in the Shrewsbury area. 3/4 Greyhound 1/4 Bull 2 black, 1 red all males. Currently living in a kennel/barn arrangement.Basically it is someone a customer of mine knows who looked after a guy's Lurchers but he could not pay the boarding fee so he gave her the pups to sell instead. She was selling them and as far as i know the bitches were sold to local gypsies :angry: , but she herself is being moved on from where she lives and has to get rid of the remaining boy pups as a matter of urgency and has mentioned they will be pts if she cannot find homes for them. She wants no money now for them just she wants rid :( (well actually not true my customer is paying the £50 she wants for all 3 to help save them but cannot foster the actual dogs)

I am debating whether to foster one myself, but certainly cannot keep them all. I am happy to travel this sunday to see them, take photos or even pick them up and take them to anyone who can help within a reasonable distance, or bring them back to mine just for that day (in Manchester).

Can anyone please help rehome or foster these pups? Am posting this on as many rescue places i can think of.
email me if you still need help have kennel space for one pup

Really glad to hear they are sorted. If things don't work out for any reason let me know and I'll try to help finding them rescue places :luck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back