The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

2 Beautiful Black Greyhounds Need A New Loving Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

stusexwife

Registered
Reaction score
ABBIE AND SASHA ARE NOW NEEDING NEW HOMES SINCE THEIR DAD HAS LEFT AND I CANNOT GIVE THEM THE LOVE THEY NEED AND DESERVE, IF ANY BODY WOULD LIKE TO GET IN TOUCH MY PHONE NUMBER IS 01905610367 OR EMAIL ME AND YOU ARE VERY WELCOME TO COME AND MEET THEM.

ABBIE IS 5 YEARS OLD AND IS THE SENSIBLE ONE OF THE TWO, SHE IS HOUSE TRAINED. SHE LOVES HER FUSS AND GRINS AT YOU SHOWING ALL HER TEETH WHEN SHE IS HAPPY TO SEE YOU.

SASHA IS ABOUT A YEAR AND A HALF OLD NOW AND IS A FUN LOVING DOG, SHE LOVES TO PLAY AND BE FUSSED.

ABBIE AND SASHA HAVE BEEN IN THE RUN TOGETHER AND GET ON VERY WELL TOGETHER.

maybe some pics and were your based would help ,good luck finding them homes .

I do hope Abbie and Sasha find a new loving forever home very soon :luck: :luck:

Nicky ..... 01905 is Worcester area (Droitwich and surrounding) :thumbsup:

sorry i didnt put where i was, i am in worcester, and i will put pictures on when i work out how to do it. thanks jinny and nicky for replying, im new to doing this and wasnt sure i was doing it right

sorry i didnt put where i was, i am in worcester, and i will put pictures on when i work out how to do it. thanks jinny and nicky for replying, im new to doing this and wasnt sure i was doing it right
hello ther if you want to email me the pics i could pop them on here for you hun ,my email addy is nicky2732@hotmail.com :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back