The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join and Discover the Best Things to do with your Dog

100 Photos. From Gloucester Pwrc

robandkay

Registered
Reaction score
During the dark days of Winter, here are a few photos (quite a few!) to remind us of what we all enjoy doing on Sundays when thoughts of snow and ice are far from our minds. :)) Best wishes for 2011 to everyone!

Click link below:-

Gloucester PWRC 2010 Season Photos.

Wow! thats really a lovely sum up of the season Rob. Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

What a great slideshow! Lots of good memories of the season, and reminding us that we can't wait to get back. Only 5 weeks to go I think :- )

Thanks Rob :huggles:

:cheers: Cheers Rob and Kay brill pics have a good New Year and good luck everyone for 2011 :D :D

Fabulous photos - almost makes me wish I was going racing somewhen soon - almost ;)

Many thanks for sharing them :thumbsup:

Only just found these super pics, thank you SO much Kay and Rob for sharing them and reminding us of the fun we have at Glos. Cant wait to start again. Happy new year both, see you soon.

What a lovely way to show your photos. Really enjoyed it.

Brilliant display Rob. What a tribute to a great seasons racing. Looking forward to the next season (I think).

Brilliant display Rob. What a tribute to a great seasons racing. Looking forward to the next season (I think).
We are looking forward to the racing, but not the cold wet weather - bbbrrrrrr. Nice when you are freezing cold, and you get to the pub for a warm and some good food though :thumbsup:

Back